- Central location for the storage of all of your asbestos data, including survey reports, air monitoring paperwork, asbestos remediation and removal documentation and consignment notes which can be uploaded to the system;
- Removes the need for hard copy documents which can be lost, damaged or changed locally with no central control;
- Enables full traceability in event of an audit or other compliance monitoring process.
- Control and management actions with allocated timescales for each individual asbestos containing material (ACM) prompt ongoing management activity as part of a site specific plan;
- Information can be easily updated as part of the ongoing condition monitoring/ re-inspection program without the need to re-enter data;
- Access can be provided to contractors as well as site based staff to assist the client in fulfilling their duty to provide and communicate information effectively;
- Username tracking to enable access to eRisk to be monitored and traced back to individual users.
Management information provision
- Ability to filter information and report by site, by building, by room;
- Overall risk category allocated to each building using a simple RAG rating;
- Extraction of Management Information (MI) into Excel and PDF;;
- Dashboard view with various widgets including calendar views, charts and graphs to give an overall summary of the portfolio;
- Information can be broken down into various formats, for example, an asbestos register, plans, photographs etc.
- Simple, intuitive and easy to use system;
- In-house system with directly employed developers giving Santia total control, without the need for third party IT providers.