With over 25 years’ experience in the asbestos management industry and a career with Santia and its former companies spanning nearly two decades, Craig is now responsible for culturing a centre of excellence for quality within the asbestos and construction design management industry.
In addition to the continued investment in the development of the Santia team and the construction of our new offices at Axys House, we will focus on strengthening the foundations of the business during our first year as an independent company, ensuring that we have a robust platform to further accelerate growth in 2018.
Key objectives for 2017 include:
- The appointment of two senior posts – Finance Director and the Head of Construction and Design.
- The creation of a central services team to provide the support functions currently provided by Alcumus including finance, HR and IT.
- The completion of the integration of First Order Red Ltd, the multi award winning asbestos consultancy acquired by Santia in 2013, aligning UKAS accreditations, systems and processes.
- The development of our new corporate identity and branding, including a new logo, website and Brand Standards.
The strength and calibre of the Board and senior management team, many of whom are respected and known individuals within the industry in their own right will ensure that Santia achieves its goals. As our 2016 trading year comes to a close we are already reporting significant financial growth and improvements on a number of fronts, in particular sales growth through a combination of customer retention, the creation of new customer relationships and the development of key accounts.
- Craig Jones, Managing Director